We’re looking to grow our team and work with cool people just like you! Spreading stoke isn’t just about sharing your cliff bar on the chairlift, it can also lead you to a job. If you’re interested in helping us spread stoke, feel free to browse the openings below and drop us a line.
Content & Community Intern | Social Media Intern
Position is about 10-30 hours a week for 3 – 6 months, depending upon availability.
Location: Park City, Utah — work from home or on the mountain!
We will provide you with creative opportunities to gain experience, build relationships and open doors in the outdoor industry.
- Assist in managing social media channels
- Assist in generating content, gear testing/reviews, and engaging contributors
- Help plan & promote monthly events & organizing event items
- Engage with awesome athletes & outdoor lovers
- Shred as much as you can and document it when possible (via videos, trip reports, photos)
- Ability to get creative and make a serious contribution to a very cool start-up
- Currently earning your college degree (Majors in marketing, journalism, business or communications is a plus, but not required)
- Experience in the action-sport industry or desire to get in the door
- Lives to shred, loves outdoor activities and partakes in them regularly! We are looking for a skier/snowboarder who mountain bikes, climbs, and embraces the Utah lifestyle. This is a perfect position to build your resume as an athlete while perfecting your marketing chops.
- Strong writing & grammatical skills
- Photography and videography skills a plus, but not required
- Familiar with social media platforms — Instagram, Facebook, Twitter…
- Friendly, able to communicate effectively at events
- Willingness to learn and meet in Park City at least 2x/week
- Awesome personality. Life is short, we want to work with rad people just like you!
While this is an unpaid, we want to offer you an educational position within our team to help you get started on a solid career path doing what you love!
- Be involved with a start-up environment with direct interaction with the founding members who have over 20 years combined experience in management, technology, start-ups, design, online marketing, and sales.
- Learn about blogging platforms, SEO & SEO audits, social media channel best practices, self- management, branding & copy writing, and brand outreach.
- Become a social media expert — we believe in high quality engagement with our audience, not buying “paid likes”
- Create your own path — if you want to learn something, we will help you get there. Need a skill for your dream job after graduation? We will help you build that portfolio of work.
- We want you to ride as much as possible. If you want to ski/board all winter long, this is the position for you. Pass benefits are available.
- Networking — we will introduce you to some key industry insiders to add to your personal network
- Super flexible hours. Powder mornings take priority and you can work when you want.
To apply, please send us an email at email@example.com and include: a written resume or video edit telling us why you think you’re a perfect fit and some sort of cover letter/summary introducing yourself. Get as creative as you like. If you have a vimeo/youtube channel, instagram handles, a blog, or anything that is an example of what gets you stoked, feel free to share!
To learn more about Spread Stoke & the team, click here.